Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas! I had a much-needed 4-day weekend (can never have enough) and my family spent the weekend in Hot Springs, Arkansas. We got a cabin and it was truly a perfect staycation. The cabin was in a very remote area in the woods, very quiet and private; just what my family wanted/needed. We explored the Bathhouse Row in Hot Springs for a bit, but our weekend mainly consisted of lounging around the cabin, staying warm, taking baths, eating a lot of good food, and exploring the woods with Happy (Yes, he’s that furry thing you see in the picture above. Also, Meet Happy in this post!)
Whether it’s a short weekend getaway or a long vacation, packing skin care products is always something I really spend time on. Most importantly, I try to only bring travel size skin care products. If I truly enjoy a product, I find myself a travel size one or make it work by moving some into a travel size container. I want to make sure I bring what I want for a specific getaway. If the product isn’t available in travel size or is hard to move into a container, they better be small enough! In this post, I want to share some of my travel size skin care products that I brought with me to Hot Springs!
- Cleansing Water: Gentle, leak-proof container
- Moisturizer: Layered and layered to keep my skin hydrated through the cold weather! Very light and is gel-based.
- Night cream and anti-aging treatment cream: Thicker than the moisturizer and cream-based.
- Foundation: I just drop some into my moisturizer and it turns my moisturizer into a tinted moisturizer, giving me natural coverage.
- Eye cream
- Repairing Mask: This has been a great sleeping mask to add to my face before going to sleep. It smells like a strawberry yogurt, and it leaves my face super smooth when I wake up!
- Hair Oil
I just love sharing the products I use, especially the ones I like! Sharing is caring, right? (: Feel free to send me a DM or comment down below if you have any questions as far as the products mentioned above, or just in general. As always, thank you for reading!