It’s that time of the year when you’re wrapping up the year. All the holidays come one by one. So much good food, and think about all the things to be thankful about for the year.
It’s not just during Thanksgiving, but we should always be thankful about things we have in our life and not take anything for granted. Today, I want to be a little personal and share some of the things I’m most thankful for this year!
- I’m thankful for a healthy body this year. I had three car accidents without major injuries. No broken bones, no major damages to the car, and most of all, just thankful for how everything worked out in the end. Besides car accidents, I’ve also lost a good friend early this year. I just happened to deal with frequent news of someone has a disability or death. However, family members stayed healthy this year, and that’s the biggest blessing I can have!
- I’m thankful for my current job. It’s been about a year since I started my new job, and it’s been a very meaningful year as far as having a new career and adjusting to a new field with new co-workers. Looking back, around this time last year was when I was struggling to find a new job and had so many internal conflicts with myself. As always, it all worked out in the end and for the better, so I’m very thankful for that.
- I’ve maintained a healthy relationship with my boyfriend for over two years now. We have our differences, but it’s really about balancing one another’s personalities and carrying out a promise together. I’m so thankful to have him by my side! Thanks for always listening to me and letting me have my way of things, LOL.
- I’ve gotten back to blogging in April and I’ve been more active on social media and I’ve partnered up with brands for different projects/campaigns. Social media and photography are something I really have a passion for, so it’s been exciting to make money doing something I love. Also, I’m consistently seeing growth in my numbers, so thank you to everyone who reads my posts or connects with me on social media (add me on Instagram) (:
- I’m thankful for finding a new church this year. The biggest thing about leaving my past church was the lack of fellowship we had, which is a big in this church. I’m still getting to know some people, but I hope to get closer with everyone soon!
- And of course, what you see in the picture above! I’m thankful for the newest family member in the house: HAPPY. He’s the cutest little creature to come home to! I’ve had so much fun with him for the past 4 months since he’s joined our family. Can’t wait for so many more years to grow old together!
Those were just some things I wanted to share today with you all from my list. What are you thankful for this year? Hoping we remind ourselves of all these things all the time, instead of just once a year for the occasion. Thank you for reading and I hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving!
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]