PUPCAKE | DECOR
Hello, everyone! As you can see, Happy had a mini in-house photo shoot this past weekend. He turned one on April Fool’s Day and Easter Sunday 🙂 I wanted to make a little special for him, so I ordered a customized peanut butter pupcake with some homemade biscuits for him which he absolutely demolished it as soon as we finished taking photos.
$3 DIY Photo Backdrop
- Paper Flower Garland (available in different colors; there was a tassel version as well)
- Plastic Table Cover – Pretty much used this to cover a blank wall
- Party Hat (set of 3)
- Stool (in-house)
I also wanted to share a couple of treats that Happy has been loving for some of my fellow dog owners out there!
Dog Treats Happy Loves
- Riley’s Organics Peanut Butter & Molasses & Riley’s Organics Sweet Potato – Happy loves these biscuits. They’re wheat, soy and corn-free!
- Sojos Good Dog Crunchy Natural Dog Biscuits – It’s perfect for small dogs, and I use this for when he listens well or he’s just looking extra cute. It’s PB&J flavored as well; can’t go wrong with that, even for dogs.
- PLATO Dog Treats: Small Bites Organic Chicken – We got this in Barkbox when we first got him last year, and it’s been Happy’s favorite since he came to us. It’s a good treat for sensitive dogs because it’s grain-free, helps digestion, and is an excellent source for veggies.
- Wellness CORE: 100-Percent Freeze Dried Salmon Treats – Love that these are easy small bites yet packed with protein. We bring this with him to feed him when he goes on hikes and he loves it!
- VeggieDENT Chews – He gets one of these a day on top of getting his teeth brushed!
Hope some of these photos of Happy puts a smile on your faces today 🙂 As always, thank you for reading!