California Dreaming Part II
Los Angeles, CA– This is part 2 of my LA trip recap (see part 1 here). Rather than the traditional blog post, I wanted to make this one into a gallery. What I really enjoyed about this trip was that I’ve seen the west, east, and central of LA rather than staying in one specific area like most people do (boring)!
Traffic was surprisingly not too horrible, so that also made the trip 10x easier. I always zone out and take random shots of whatever I feel like capturing at the moment, and below seems to be the compilation I came up with throughout my trip to LA. All the locations are at the bottom of this post for reference!
Locations in these pictures include (click on each location for website/address!):
- LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Art)
- Dinosaur Coffee
- Los Liones Trail (Favorite with an amazing view!)
- Manhattan Beach
- Malibu Farm (To see the food I had at this restaurant, see my LA food story post!)
- The Ivy (To see the food I had at this restaurant, see my LA food story post!)
- Airbnb (Cute place, but be sure to bring your own towels b/c the host isn’t too happy about guests using the towels *eye roll*)